ccScan Advanced for Box is used in both paper-based and paperless offices to improve workflow efficiency and your business automation process.
- Database Lookup – Automatically connect to any ODBC compliant database to query and return one or more fields for population of Cloud provider document and folder names and fields or custom objects.
- Zonal OCR – Enhanced OCR extraction accuracy by setting up zones around key word, numbers or text areas, then automatically populate fields, objects or document names and folders.
- Achieve even more precise extraction by using Regular Expressions in OCR zones.
- Improved and completely unattended automatic importing, indexing and exporting to the Cloud
- Updated document separation methods
- New and improved Regular Expression and field macros
- Improvements in OCR engine
- New and updated Cloud provider capabilities
- Software maintenance and Major/Minor version upgrade included in new price
- Basic startup assistance included. Extended startup, workflow design or job support available from Professional Services
- Automatically add Key – Value data pairs to Box Metadata
- Specify document classification rules that operate on information taken from the document. Automatically detect the type of each document in a mixed stack of several types, and separate them for easy storage and retrieval.
- Generate unattended jobs to import fax files to automatically selected folders. ccScan ensures those documents are appropriately named based on information extracted from barcodes and text pattern searches obtained through OCR (optical character recognition).
- Create automatic tag words and descriptions from content taken directly from the scanned or imported document.
- Since ccScan is highly configurable, it can be applied to many scenarios where opportunities for automation and better time management are present.
ccScan Advanced features are based on sophisticated technologies such as barcode detection, OCR, and Text Pattern search and extraction with Regular Expressions and conditional rules.
ccScan Standard for Box is similar to ccScan Advanced, but without the automation, barcode, and OCR engines. Standard rapidly transfers documents to and from computer folders, removable hard drives, network folders, connected file systems like Network Attached Storage (NAS), Storage Area Networks (SANs), and other media, including CD, DVD and USB flash drives. Use ccScan Standard to effectively capture and store paper and electronic documents.